Your first appointment starts with a comprehensive evaluation and ends with a personalized treatment plan designed just for you. Your assessment will include a comprehensive medical history, physical exam and lifestyle evaluation.
Following the completion of your assessment, you may be scheduled for a thorough, one-on-one education session which will promote strategies for your in-depth personal care that may include:
- Personalized screening tests
- Individual tobacco cessation counseling (if applicable)
- Referral to other specialists (if needed)
- Financial Counseling session
- Review of Clinical Trials currently open at PCC
- Review of additional services offered by PCC which may be of benefit to you
Pacific Cancer Care is a place where experienced physicians care for their patients with the support of highly skilled Nurse Practitioners, RN’s and a dedicated staff. Equipped with all of the latest advances, the Pacific Cancer Care team offers patients a complete, comprehensive program across the continuum of care. Welcome to PCC!