COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOTS
Vaccine providers in Monterey County
- Monterey County Health Department
- Pharmacies including CVS, Safeway, Lucky’s, Walgreens, Costco, and some independent pharmacies
- Doctors’ offices — check with your primary care doctor or pediatrician
- Health clinics — call your local public health clinic
- VNA Immunization Clinic (includes free vaccines for those home-bound) — call (831) 648-3777 to make an appointment
- Most locations require an appointment via phone or website. If you do not have computer access, you can call the site directly or call 2-1-1 to make an appointment at participating sites.
Effective August 16, 2021
PCC’S VISITOR POLICY
Patients will be allowed ONE (1) visitor when here for a MD or NP visit.
NO VISITORS will be allowed in the TREATMENT AREA
- If you are here for a MD/NP visit followed by treatment, your visitor will need to leave after the clinic appointment
- Face masks covering the mouth and nose are still required at all times when in our building
- Please continue to practice social distancing in the lobby/hallway areas